How to set up the company in Poland with the help of ReadyMade experts?
Establishing a company in Poland may take up to 6 weeks! Especially when you organize everything personally. If you want to set up a limited liability company, and you have no knowledge of how to do it and how to proceed, so that the whole process goes smoothly and without unpleasant surprises, use help of professionals!
Establishment of limited liability company with ReadyMade is easy!
Your task will only consist of identifying your needs and a one-time visit to the notary to sign the notarial deed of the association. Even if you set up a branch of a foreign entrepreneur.
Of course, you must have the amount of at least PLN 5,000 for the initial capital of the company and appoint the management board: composed of one or several persons, and if you assume that the share capital will be higher than PLN 500,000 – in addition the audit committee or supervisory board. But the rest is done for you by experts.
Registration of limited liability company and all paperwork – leave it to us.
You can be sure that:
- You will getall the advice protecting your interests, especially when creating a company with several partners.
- You will receive a notarial contract drawn up according to your guidelines, properly prepared and tailored to your objectives.
- We will make surethatyour articles of association contained all the necessary elements.
- We will make surethat the application is in line with the Commercial Companies Code,and inmatters not defined – the provisionsof theNational Court Register.
- Thanks to thepowerof attorneygranted touson your behalf we will register your company at all institutions and offices required by law, among others: the National Court Register, Tax Office, Statistical Office, Social Insurance Institution (ZUS).
- On behalf ofthe company we will apply for identification numbers; NIP, REGON, VATand VAT–EU.
- We will obtain all necessary decisions, documents and permits, deal with bank formalities connected with setting upthe company account.
- After completing the registration process, we will draw up all other corporate documents required by the Commercial Companies Code.